The St. Louis Chapter of IFMA (International Facility Management Association) announced officers elected to its Board of Directors and members appointed to chair its committees. Their terms run from July 1, 2018, to June 30, 2019.
Elected to the board and their respective companies are:
- President, Jennifer Johnston, Murphy Co.
- Vice President, Jeff Touchette, Jarrell Contracting
- Treasurer, Scott Held, Ameren Corp.
- Secretary, Dave Gardin, The Koman Group
Members who are chairing the organization’s committees are:
- Membership, Sean Gallagher, EF Contract
- Marketing, Erin Valentine, McCarthy Building Companies
- Education, Michael Wright, Ameren Corp.
- Programs, Gary Wood, Stryker Construction
- Sponsorship, Matt Huesling, Woodard
- Advocacy Liaison, Steve Armstrong, Kingsman
- Golf Classic, Andrew Dillard, Group 4 Reps
- Special Events, Kristie Gabel, Elite Cuisine
IFMA St. Louis offers its members a learning and networking environment among its diverse membership and supplies its members with the tools to achieve their professional goals. Started in 1985, IFMA St. Louis has more than 250 members representing small and Fortune 500 companies throughout the region. For more information, visit www.ifma.org.
Shown from left, and their respective positions, are: Dave Gardin, Secretary; Scott Held, Treasurer; Jeff Touchette, Vice President; and Jennifer Johnston, president.