The St. Louis Missouri Chapter 38 of The National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC) held the Chapter’s fifty-seventh Installation of Officers and Directors at The Lodge at Grant’s Trail, St. Louis, MO.
The 2017-2018 St. Louis Missouri Chapter 38 NAWIC Board of Directors is comprised of:
- President Stephanie Anderson, Acme Constructors, Inc.
- Vice President Barbara Johnson, Chas. L. Crane Agency Co.
- Treasurer Kathy Cassidy, Acme Constructors, Inc.
- Secretary Cathy Gallaher, Cateck, Inc.
- Immediate Past President Sandra Carter, CIT, Bartch Roofing, Inc
- Amy DePriest, Acme Constructors, Inc.
- Shannon Carroll, Alberici Constructors
- Vanessa Byrd, Shannon & Wilson, Inc.
- Janet Heitzig, Principal Financial Group
- Amy Heeger, AME Constructors, Inc.
- Dottie Koch, Allied Waterproofing.
Chapter President Stephanie Anderson: “I am excited to have been elected President of the St. Louis Chapter 38 of the National Association of Women in Construction for the 2017-2018 year. I look forward to continuing to bring the POWER of NAWIC to life for our members in this upcoming year.”
Founded in 1953, the National Association of Women in Construction is a not-for-profit organization designed to provide support, networking, education and business opportunities in the construction industry.