The St. Louis Chapter of IFMA (International Facility Management Association) announced officers elected to its Board of Directors and members appointed to chair its committees. Their terms run from July 1, 2017, to June 30, 2018.
Elected to the board and their respective companies are:
- President, Jennifer Johnston, Murphy Co.
- Vice President, Jacque Mattingly, Monsanto
- Treasurer, Jeff Touchette, Jarrell Contracting
- Secretary, Scott Held, Ameren Corp.
- Immediate Past President, Nancy Cripe, GRS Auction Services
Members who are chairing the organization’s committees are:
- Membership, Gary Wood, Stryker Construction
- Marketing, Sean Gallagher, Bolyu
- Education, Michael Wright, Ameren Corp.
- Programs, Craig Miller, Webster University
- Sponsorship, Karl Gnau, Veritiv
- Advocacy Liaison, James Delgado, Cozad Commercial Real Estate
- Golf Classic, Michelle Hoff, Vogel Heating & Cooling
- Sustainability Liaison, Chris Laughman, Federal Reserve Bank
- Special Events, Kristie Gabel, Elite Cuisine
IFMA St. Louis offers its members a learning and networking environment among its diverse membership, and supplies its members with the tools to achieve their professional goals. Started in 1985, IFMA St. Louis has more than 250 members representing small and Fortune 500 companies throughout the region. For more information, visit www.ifma.org.
Shown in front row, from left, are: Gary Wood, Jennifer Johnston, Kristie Gabel, Karl Gnau, Nancy Cripe, Jeff Touchette and Sean Gallagher. Back row from left: James Delgado, Chris Laughman, Jacque Mattingly and Scott Held.