KAI Design & Build has partnered with Rigid Global Buildings as the metal building manufacturer’s preferred vendor for the Midwest Region.
Founded in 1990, Rigid Global Buildings is one of the leading pre-engineered metal building manufacturers in the industry. With over 100 degreed engineers in-house, their engineering expertise provides innovative and economical structural solutions to complex buildings, while complying with local codes and standards.
As a preferred vendor, KAI offers a complete line of Rigid metal buildings that can be custom-designed for any industry type, including:
- Commercial – With the flexibility of design and interior build-out to meet any need.
- Industrial – Versatile options for warehouse or manufacturing facilities.
- Government/Municipal – Meet strict guidelines for quality assurance and flexible design.
- Agricultural – Custom design for barns, riding arenas, or storage.
- Aviation/Hangars – Ideal for large, clear span areas such as airplane hangars.
- Religious – Durable, flexible options for religious facilities, churches, family life centers.
- Education/Sports Complexes – Ideal for gyms, classrooms and administrative offices.
- Healthcare – Fast turnaround and full customization ideal for healthcare facilities.
“As an award-winning design-build firm, the KAI staff of architects, engineers, interior designers and construction managers work closely with clients from start to finish to customize and construct the ideal metal building to meet their specific needs,” said KAI President Michael Kennedy, Jr. “By offering complete design-build services under one roof, we are able to offer our customers better team collaboration, improved project processes and ultimately more value for their capital improvement investments.”
Our metal building systems offer value on any low-rise commercial building need, including:
- Lower construction cost
- Quick turnaround
- Design flexibility
- Structural stability
- Energy Efficiency
“From retail space to a light industrial center to a busy community center, Rigid Global Buildings provides aesthetically-pleasing, cost-efficient metal buildings that KAI can easily customize with any architectural exterior and interior space, plus construct quickly and easily on-site,” said Kennedy.
For more information about KAI’s partnership with Rigid Global Buildings, visit www.kaipreengineered.com.
KAI Design & Build is a national 100+ person design and build firm headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. A renowned leader in the industry, KAI provides design and build integrated project delivery solutions through collaboration, technology, processes and expertise. For more information about KAI Design & Build, visit www.kai-db.com or call 314-241-8188.