Located near Interstate 70 and Fifth Street at 711 Veterans Memorial Parkway, the center provides patients easy access to primary and specialty health care services, including an urgent care clinic and advanced imaging services such as MRI, CT, X-ray, ultrasound, mammography and bone density.
The new SSM Health Outpatient Center opens to patients April 24 and is a collaboration between SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital – St. Charles and SSM Health Medical Group. It provides a new home for SSM Health specialists in internal medicine, pediatrics, endocrinology and physical therapy.
WHEN: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 at 4 pm
WHERE: 711 Veterans Memorial Parkway, St. Charles, MO 63303
WHY: The SSM Health Outpatient Center is part of a significant commitment SSM Health has made to St. Charles County. It comes on the heels of expansion currently underway at SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital – Lake Saint Louis and the 2016 opening of a similar outpatient center in Wentzville.
- Political and civic leaders from St. Charles County
- SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital – St. Charles President Mike Bowers
- SSM Health Medical Group Vice President of Operations Margaret Head
- SSM Health President & CEO Bill Thompson
- Other SSM Health executives and clinicians
VISUALS: Take a behind-the-scenes tour of this brand new facility before it opens to the public.