The American Institute of Architects (AIA) St. Louis Chapter Announces David W. Kehm, AIA of Christner Inc. as 2016 President.
AIA St. Louis recently installed David W. Kehm, AIA of Christner Inc. as the 2016 President to head the nearly 800 members of the local chapter of the national organization. Architect Kehm will lead AIA St. Louis Chapter in 2016 with the call for ever-growing collaboration between design and construction professionals and their respective organizations.
Architect Kehm is a graduate of Kansas State University in Manhattan, Kansas, with a bachelor in Architecture and has served on the Board of Directors of Food Outreach in St. Louis. In the past, David Kehm has served AIA St. Louis as Director, Treasurer and President-Elect before serving his one year term in 2016 as President. Kehm is employed as the Corporate Market Leader in his role as Associate Principal at Christner Inc.
In addition to President Kehm’s leadership, the 2016 officers and directors are as follows:
- V.P., President-Elect – Steven Anton, AIA – Anton Architecture
- Past-President – Michael Hein, AIA – Jacobs
- Secretary – Lucy C. Williams, AIA – Lucy C. Williams, Architect
- Treasurer – William Albinson, AIA – Etegra, Inc.
- Director – Barb Anderson, AIA – Oates and Associates Inc.
- Director – Jason Dale Pierce, AIA – HOK, Inc.
- Director – Tomislav Zigo, AIA – CLAYCO, Inc.
- Director – Geoffrey Vaughn, AIA – Christner Inc.
- Associate Director – Cody Henderson, Associate AIA – SFA Architects Inc.
The American Institute of Architects St. Louis Chapter is the voice of the architectural profession, dedicated to serving its members, advancing their value, and improving the quality of the built environment. AIA St. Louis provides services and fellowship to the architectural profession in St. Louis and eastern Missouri.