Four Government Agencies are Targeting Your Business – You Need to Know!
As of 2017, there were 40% more enforcement officers than in 2016. They have changed from being guardians of safety and equality to compliance police dedicated to revenue generation for the government.
- Do you know if you are protected?
- Do you know how easy it is to be audited?
- Do you know what your rights are if they come knocking?
Every kind of company in every industry is a target! In our next B.O.S.S. event we will cover the top 4 things you can do TODAY to protect yourself, your employees, and your business.
- ICE – How to protect your operation from the latest ICE crackdowns after they ramped up their enforcement staff by 3X.
- OSHA – How to identify the TRUE cost and risk of injuries in your work place.
- DOL – Let’s understand the Wage and Hour issues, plus the new laws and restrictions. Find out what they haven’t told you yet.
- EEOC – How to uncover your risks as much as you can – but you’re never truly protected.
We encourage you to join us and other business leaders for this important topic. All business owners are welcome – feel free to extend this invitation to others you care about.
Wednesday, October 18th
Missouri Athletic Club (MAC) West
7:30 am to 9:00 am
Andrew Caruso of TriNet has been in the Professional Employer Industry for more than 10 years. He holds a PHR certification from SHRM as well as a MLE certification from Harvard Square. Currently he is the Midwest Director of Sales for TriNet.
Rebecca Finch of TriNet has been with TriNet 3 years and in business development and sales leadership, working with C-level executives and business owners throughout a number of industries for more than 30 years. Both Andrew and Rebecca work with business owners to help them manage and reduce their risk in many areas, including their exposure when it comes to compliance and regulations.
Tri-Net works with over 14,000 clients nationwide, helping them manage risk, reduce and contain costs, and increase productivity.