The AGC of Missouri’s Construction Training School is currently seeking Instructors for the following programs:
- Supervisor Training Program
- Project Manager Development Program
- Building Information Modeling
- Lean Construction
There will be an informational session held at the Construction Training School in St. Louis Missouri and another held at the AGC of Missouri’s facility in Jefferson City Missouri. The courses will be taught from both locations.
- The courses contained within each program and the subject matter expertise needed to effectively teach that material. Which course best fits your experience.
- Instructor Expectations and Student Expectations. What you need to do in the classroom and what the students should do?
If you are interested in being an instructor for the Construction Training School, please attend the session nearest you.
St. Louis – Monday October 24, 2016 at 6:00 PM
Jefferson City – Monday November 7, 2016 at 6:00 PM
Please contact Paul Smith to let him know what session you will be attending and which program you may be interested in being an instructor.