A recap of the honors the St. Louis remodeling firm has earned in the first quarter of 2017
From the Golden Globes to the Oscars, the first part of every year is award season. St. Louis remodeling firm Mosby Building Arts was thrilled to experience their own award season, earning several recognitions from local and national organizations.
- 5 Houzz Badges
Every year, Houzz delivers Service badges to industry professionals who are rated at the highest level of client satisfaction. The Houzz Design badge denotes project portfolios voted most popular by the Houzz community. 2017 Mosby’s 2017 Houzz badges are:
- Mosby Building Arts for Customer Service and Design
- Designer Jill Worobec for Customer Service and Design
- Marketing Coordinator Toby Weiss for Design Photography of Mosby projects
- A Specialty Room Finalist – St. Louis At Home Architecture & Design Award
A set of art studios for the grandparents and their grandchildren in a Creve Couer, MO finished basement were selected by the national judges for St. Louis At Home’s 2017 Architecture & Design Awards as a finalist in the Specialty Room category. See photos of the charming and productive art studios.
- A Best Kitchen Design Firm – Ladue News Platinum List
The readers of Ladue News once again ranked Mosby one of the Best Kitchen Design Firms in St. Louis on their annual Platinum List, an on-line readers poll.
Mosby Building Arts has been the trusted resource for home remodeling, design and architecture in Metro St. Louis for 70 years.