The St. Louis Business Journal’s annual ranking of the region’s largest electrical contractors features 15 Electrical Connection member contractors among the 17 firms ranked. The 15 contractors are all members of the St. Louis Chapter of the National Electrical Contractor Association (NECA) and signatories to the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) Local 1. IBEW/NECA partner to form the Electrical Connection.
The rankings are by gross billings in 2020 and can be found at this link. Among the 15 St. Louis NECA electrical contractors on the April 9, 2021 Business Journal listing and their revenues are:
- J.F. Electric Inc. — $274.50 million
- Sachs Electric — $264.41 million
- Guarantee Electrical Co. — $206.20 million
- PayneCrest Electric Inc. — $165.00 million
- Aschinger Electric Co. — $49.31 million
- Bell Electrical Contractors Inc. — $34.40 million
- TSI Global Cos., LLC — $28.13 million
- Kaemmerlen Electric — $27.00 million
- Kaiser Electric — $27.00 million
- Kay Bee Electric — $23.10 million
- RJP Electric LLC — $22.75 million
- Schaeffer Electric Co. Inc. — $21.00 million
- Schneider Electric of St. Louis LLC — $20.51 million
- Pyramid Electrical Contractors — $19.20 million
- J. Bathe Electric — $8.71 million
The industries served by the NECA contactors on the list span residential and commercial, including healthcare, power, industrial, retail, multifamily, renewable energy, institutional, R&D, data centers, schools and more.
St. Louis NECA contractors employ IBEW electricians and communication technicians. The IBEW/NECA Electrical Connection partnership provides safe and reliable electrical construction, maintenance, repair and replacement services across Missouri, the nation and the world. Learn more at www.electricalconnection.org.