The St. Louis chapter of CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) announced its executive officers and board directors for 2017.
Officers for 2017, including their respective companies, are:
- President, Angie Earlywine, Forum Studio
- President-Elect and National Delegate, Lynn Goessling, Herzog Crebs LLP
- Immediate Past President, Monica Conners, Lawrence Group
- Secretary, Tracy Howren, UMB Bank
- Treasurer, Carol Hanson, Great Southern Bank
- National Delegate, Michelle Yates, Lawrence Group
Board directors for 2016, and their respective companies, are:
- Natasha Das, Stinson Leonard Street LLP
- Cara McKedy, Remiger Design
- Ann Schmelzle, Balke Brown Transwestern
- Lori Drury, BBT & Marketing Services
- Sara Stock, Stock Legal LLC
- Libbey Tucker, The City of Chesterfield
The St. Louis chapter of CREW Network was started in 1982. Since then, it has grown to become one of the largest of CREW Network’s 76 chapters in North America, with more than 180 members from all disciplines in commercial real estate.