The St. Louis chapter of CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) announced its executive officers and board directors for 2019.
CREW-St. Louis officers for 2019, including their respective companies, are:
- President, Michelle Yates, Lawrence Group
- President Elect andCREW Network Delegate, Tracy Howren, UMB Bank, n.a.,
- Immediate Past President, Lynn Goessling, SmithAmundsen LLC
- CREW Network Delegate, Nancy Petersen, Enterprise Bank & Trust
- Secretary, Merri Cross, ACI Boland
- Treasurer, Stacey Kamps, Koch Development Co.
Board directors for 2019, and their respective companies, are:
- Christine Beck, Central Bank of St. Louis
- Kristy Hess, Enterprise Bank & Trust
- Karen Karwoski, Simmons Bank
- Amy Mistler, Spencer Fane LLP
- Rebecca Randolph, Brinkmann Constructors
- Erin Valentine, McCarthy Building Companies, Inc.
CREW-St. Louis is one of the largest of CREW Network’s global chapters. Its more than 200 members come from all disciplines in commercial real estate. The mission of CREW-St. Louis is to advance, educate and support women to influence the region’s commercial real estate industry. For more information, visit www.crewstl.org. Follow CREW-St. Louis on Twitter @CREWSTL.