Calendar submissions will be reviewed by our staff before posting to the website. Please allow a few hours for this to take place.
- This event has passed.
Give STL Day
May 3, 2016
- Green Buildings Are Healthy Buildings! Katie Belisle-Iffrig, Green Schools Committee Co-Chair
- We only get one planet! Annie Smith, Education Committee
- A green building a day keeps the doctor away! Richard Schuessler, Board Member
- They are the first step towards vibrant, sustainable communities! Linda Goldstein, Board Advisor
Please consider supporting the USGBC Missouri Gateway Chapter’s work to make every building a green building by participating in Give STL Day on May 3!
Interested in our Green Buildings Are Better 15-Year Anniversary Display? It’s traveling around collecting YOUR reasons why Green Buildings Are Better and you can host at your office, school or congregation. Find out more atwww.GreenBuildingsAreBetter.org.
Thanks for your support of greener and healthier spaces for living, working, learning, and playing!
- May 3, 2016
- USGBC-Missouri Gateway Chapter
- View Organizer Website