Calendar submissions will be reviewed by our staff before posting to the website. Please allow a few hours for this to take place.
- This event has passed.
Kwame Foundation Golf Tournament to Fund Scholarships for Minority Students
August 25, 2016 @ 11:30 am - 8:00 pm
Kwame Foundation will host its 13th Annual Golf Tournament on Thursday, August 25, 2016 at the Norman K. Probstein Golf Course at Forest Park in St. Louis. Proceeds will fund more than 15 college scholarships for students who otherwise might not attend college because of financial constraints.
Kwame Foundation endows $150,000 a year in scholarships and grants at colleges and universities that improve educational opportunities for minorities. The foundation also sponsors an annual spring break bus tour of Historically Black Colleges and Universities for local students.
13th Annual Kwame Foundation Golf Tournament
Thursday, August 25, 2016
Norman K. Probstein Golf Course – Forest Park
11:30 a.m. – Registration
12:30 p.m. – Shotgun Start – Four-Person Scramble, Lunch (served on the course)
5:00 p.m. – Cocktail Reception
6:30 p.m. – Awards Ceremony and Auction
Individual entry for the tournament, lunch and events is $375 and non-golfer participation is $80. Sponsorships opportunities from $150 to $10,000 are available, with recognition at the event, on the website and in the program.
For online registration or sponsorship, visit www.kwamefoundation.org/golf-tournament/ or contact Sonja Branscomb at (314) 862-5344 or email@example.com for more information.
The Kwame Foundation Golf Tournament funds scholarships and endowments at the following colleges and universities:
• Barnes-Jewish Hospital College of Nursing
• Fontbonne University School of Journalism
• Harris-Stowe State University School of Business
• Interdenominational Theological Center
• Jackson State University
• Maryville University School of Education
• Morehouse School of Medicine
• Ranken Technical College
• St. Louis Community College
• Saint Louis University College of Arts and Sciences
• Saint Louis Zoo
• Tyrone Thompson Institute for Nonviolence
• University of Kansas School of Architecture
• University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law
• University of Missouri-St. Louis
• Washington University School of Engineering
• Washington University School of Medicine
• Webster University School of Business & Technology
ABOUT KWAME FOUNDATION
Kwame Foundation is a non-profit charitable organization that creates opportunities for youth in underserved communities through mentorship and scholarships. Founded by Kim and Anthony (Tony) Thompson, CEO of Kwame Building Group, the Kwame Foundation develops a doorway of opportunity into the professional world through mentoring programs and scholarship opportunities. For more information on Kwame Foundation, visit www.kwamefoundation.org or call (314) 754-5619.
- August 25, 2016
11:30 am - 8:00 pm
- View Event Website
- Sonja Branscomb
- View Organizer Website
- Norman K. Probstein Golf Course
6141 Lagoorn Drive - Forest Park
St. Louis, MO 63112 United States + Google Map