Calendar submissions will be reviewed by our staff before posting to the website. Please allow a few hours for this to take place.
- This event has passed.
LEED Green Associate Exam Prep Course – Summer 2019
August 22 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$200.00 – $250.00
Distinguish yourself with a LEED Green Associate credential!
Passing the Green Associate exam will allow you to market your knowledge of the preeminent standards in the green building industry, and it is the first step in becoming a LEED Professional.
The LEED Green Associate credential is designed for professionals who want to demonstrate green building expertise in non-technical fields of practice. This credential attests to basic knowledge of green design, construction, and operations.
USGBC-Missouri Gateway’s LEED Green Associate Exam Prep course is designed to prepare participants for the LEED Green Associate exam.
Course content includes:
- Introduction to USGBC and LEED
- LEED v4 Core Concepts
- Location and Transportation
- Sustainable Sites
- Water Efficiency
- Energy and Atmosphere
- Materials and Resources
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- Innovation and Regional Priority
- Test Taking Tips
- Practice Exam
Participants will receive access to an online practice exam to assist with continued exam preparation at the conclusion of the course.
1) Green Building and LEED Core Concepts 3rd Edition, USGBC, which may be purchased on the USGBC Publications page of the USGBC website.
2) LEED Green Associate Candidate Handbook (free download) and references outlined within