Transportation leaders from St. Louis City, St. Louis County, St. Charles County and Jefferson County will join executives from Spire (formerly
Laclede Gas Company), and the Missouri One Call System on a panel discussion of the current and future construction contracting opportunities in their jurisdictions as part of the 2017 Investment in Infrastructure Expo to be held on February 28 from 1:30 – 6:30 p.m. at the St. Charles Convention Center.
In addition, representatives from Ameren Missouri, Metropolitan Sewer District, Great Rivers Greenway and the Missouri Department of Transportation will be on hand to showcase projects they will be awarding this year.
The growing lineup of speakers at the event includes:
- Amanda Brauer, Manager of Roads and Traffic for St. Charles County;
- John Kohler, Planning and Programming Manager for the City of St. Louis Board of Public Service;
- Jason Jonas, Public Works Director, Jefferson County;
- David Yonce, Director of Strategy and Corporate Development at Spire;
- Russell English, Project Director, Strategy and Corporate Development at Spire; and
- Keven Kliesen, Business Economist and Research Officer at the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. Kliesen will give a presentation on the economic outlook for the construction and related industries in 2017 in the St. Louis region.
Hosted by the SITE Improvement Association, the 2017 Investment in Infrastructure Expo will showcase more than $500 million in public and utility infrastructure construction projects to be awarded to contractors this year by the purchasers of these projects. Individual tickets cost $30, and can be purchased by clicking here. Drinks and appetizers will also be available to all attendees as part of the admission price.
Sponsorship opportunities are also available for equipment dealers and suppliers, as well as for construction, architecture, engineering and other professional services firms. A total of 70 booths will be in the Sponsor Showcase area at the Expo, and a variety of sponsorship packages are available.
SITE is an independent construction contractor group representing more than 165 contractors and businesses primarily in the concrete, earthmoving, landscaping, asphalt paving, highway/bridge, sewer/utility and specialty construction segments.