Join the USGBC-Missouri Gateway Chapter and the City of St. Louis for an interactive event providing real details on how to save energy in buildings. Attend multiple quick presentations to gain insight into numerous energy efficiency projects and financing solutions with a special focus on how to prepare to meet the City’s new Building Energy Performance Standard (BEPS).
- Updates on City of St. Louis Building Energy Performance Standard (BEPS) by Rajiv Ravulapati, City of St. Louis Building Division
- Planning for BEPS Compliance in Affordable Housing by Cady Scott Seabaugh, McCormack Baron Salazar
- Using Audits & Retrocommissioning to Prepare and Plan for Compliance by Jonathon Bell, Ross & Baruzzini
- Hypothetical Compliance for a Typical Building Type by Steve Andert, Mazzetti
- Utility Incentive Updates! by Maddie Emerson, Ameren Missouri BizSavers and Christopher Wright, Spire Energy
Friday, June 4
8:00 – 10:00 am
WHERE: via ZOOM – registrants will be sent a link upon registering and the day before the event
FEE: Free to all
REGISTER: Click on the Registration button on the left side of the screen.
Background: On January 27, 2017, the City of St. Louis Board of Aldermen unanimously passed an energy benchmarking ordinance that requires municipal, institutional, commercial, and multifamily residential buildings who’s square footage is equal to or greater than 50,000 to track and report their energy and water usage annually to the City’s Building Division.
In the City of St. Louis, buildings (residential, commercial, and industrial) are responsible for 80% of greenhouse gas emissions. Policies like the City’s benchmarking requirements and the new Building Energy Performance Standard (BEPS) make St. Louis’ existing buildings heroes in the fight against wasted energy, air pollution and climate change.
USGBC-Missouri Gateway Chapter | email@example.com | 314-577-0854
City of St. Louis | firstname.lastname@example.org | 314-622-5689