The St. Louis Chapter of IFMA (International Facility Management Association) announced officers elected to its Board of Directors and members appointed to chair its committees. Their terms run from July 1, 2019, to June 30, 2020.
Elected to the board and their respective companies are:
- President, Jeff Touchette, Jarrell Contracting
- Vice President, Scott Held, Ameren Corp.
- Treasurer, Dave Gardin, The Koman Group
- Secretary, Michael Wright, Ameren Corp.
Members who are chairing the organization’s committees are:
- Membership, Karl Gnau, ABBCO Service Corp.
- Marketing, Erin Valentine, McCarthy Building Companies
- Education, Tauquincy Neal, St. Charles City-County Library
- Programs, Gary Wood, Stryker Construction
- Sponsorship, Matt Huesling, Woodard
- Advocacy Liaison, James Delgado, Cozad Commercial Real Estate
- Golf Classic, Steve Polk, Stormwater STL
- Special Events, Kristie Gabel, Elite Cuisine
- Sustainability, Jim Wideman
IFMA St. Louis offers its members a learning and networking environment among its diverse membership and supplies its members with the tools to achieve their professional goals. Started in 1985, IFMA St. Louis has more than 250 members representing small and Fortune 500 companies throughout the region. For more information, visit www.ifma.org.