The St. Louis Chapter of IFMA (International Facility Managers Association) announced officers elected to its Board of Directors and Committee Chairs. Their terms run from July 1, 2016 to June 30, 2017.
- President, Nancy Cripe, GRS Auction Services
- Vice President, Don Finnegan, CFM, Enterprise Holdings
- Treasurer, Jennifer Johnston-Tichacek, Ferguson Enterprises
- Secretary, Jacqueline Mattingly, FMP, Monsanto
- Immediate Past President, Chris Laughman, CFM, SFP, LEED AP O&M, Federal eserve Bank of St. Louis
- Membership Chair, Gary Wood, Stryker Construction
- Marketing Chair, Chris Darnell, Bluegrass Lawn Care
- Education Chair, Scott Held, Ameren Corp.
- Programs Chair, Jeff Touchette, Jarrell Mechanical Contractors
- Sponsorship Chair, Karl Gnau, Veritiv
- Sustainability Liaison, Dave Gardin, CFM, The Koman Group
- Advocacy Liaison, James Delgado, Cozad Commercial Real Estate
IFMA St. Louis offers its members a learning and networking environment among its diverse membership, and supplies its members with the tools to achieve their professional goals. Celebrating its 30th anniversary, IFMA St. Louis has more than 250 members representing small and Fortune 500 companies throughout the region.
Photo Above: IFMA St. Louis Board Members from left: James Delgado, Cozad Commercial Real Estate; Chris Laughman, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis; Nancy Cripe, GRS Auction Services; Don Finnegan, Enterprise Holding; and Jennifer Johnston-Tichacek, Ferguson Facilities Supply. Not present Jacqueline Mattingly, Monsanto.