Effective January 1, 2018, Kent Kampwerth, River City Construction, L.L.C., Benton, Illinois has been elected President of the Southern Illinois Builders Association.
Other officers for 2018 are:
- First Vice President – Hank Rohwedder, Hank’s Excavating Landscaping, Inc., Belleville, Illinois
- Second Vice President – Jeff Limbaugh, Limbaugh Construction Co., Inc., Granite City, Illinois
- Secretary/Treasurer – Kent Richardson, Subsurface Constructors Inc., St. Louis, Missouri
Three year Directors elected are:
- Harvey Wolf, L. Wolf Construction, Granite City, Illinois
- Scott Plocher, Plocher Construction Company, Inc., Highland, Illinois.
Three year Associate Directors elected are:
- Matt Fricke, Warning Lites of Southern Illinois, East St. Louis, Illinois
- Brian Hayden, Hayden Wrecking Corporation, Washington Park, Illinois
SIBA Staff Members:
- Donna Richter, Chief Executive Officer
- Josh Schaufelberger, Director of Industry Relations
- Kristin McCaw, Executive Assistant
- Shari Schutzenhofer, Administrative Assistant
- John Holt, Director of Safety and Education
- Galen Parks, Director of Safety and Education
- Sarah Kaczmarowski, Administrative Assistant
- Logan Ankeny, Administrative Assistant
- Cassidy Dowling, Scan Technician.
The Southern Illinois Builders Association is a trade association of contractors representing 500 plus commercial and industrial building, highway and utility construction contractors throughout Southern Illinois.