Solatube International Inc., the worldwide leading manufacturer and marketer of Tubular Daylighting Devices (TDDs), has named Mays Maune McWard as its new Certified Commercial Distributor covering territories in Missouri and Illinois. Based in Fenton, Mo., the company is owned by Gary Mays, president, and Patrick McWard, executive vice president, of Mays Maune McWard.
Mays Maune McWard is the exclusive certified provider and installer of commercial Solatube Daylighting Systems in their territory. “Solatube is an excellent addition to our company as a highly engineered, specifiable product line. With our consultative style of selling we foresee a long and profitable future for both companies,” Mays said.
“We are excited to welcome Mays Maune McWard as our new Certified Commercial Distributor the Illinois and Missouri territories,” said Solatube International President Robert E. Westfall Jr. “They have been in business for nearly 80 years and have an excellent reputation in the architectural product community.”
Mays Maune McWard offers the full line of commercial Solatube products including:
- Solatube® SkyVault Series M74 DS – the largest tubular daylighting device in the world, offers high-output illumination for high-bay areas
- Solatube SolaMaster Series – the first line of tubular daylighting devices designed specifically for larger commercial spaces
- Solatube Brighten Up Series – ideal for smaller spaces such as corridors, washrooms, closets, and storage areas.
- Solatube Smart LED System – a fusion of LED lighting and natural light for day and night, offering up to 94 percent in lighting energy savings
- Flashings for nearly all roof types – allowing Solatube Daylighting Systems to be installed in virtually any business environment
Mays Maune McWard can provide professional services such as design consultations, lighting calculations, LEED analyses, and code compliance documentation for Solatube Systems.