Local Construction company gets national attention when it’s project is featured in part in the new Drake video. To watch the segments featuring the flagship Saks Fifth Avenue store in Miami, FL which was built by St. Peters MO based Blanton Construction go to:
The Saks Fifth Avenue project:
Blanton Construction completed a flagship Saks Fifth Avenue store at Brickell City Centre Miami, FL in November of 2016. Brickell City Centre is a $1.05 billion mixed use development in the center of the Brickell financial district. This was the single largest project underway in downtown Miami. Brickell City Centre in 2016 and it brings a whole new level of urban living and sophistication to the area.
The highlights of the project include:
- 1 acre along South Miami Avenue between Eighth Street and Sixth Street
- 4 million square feet of office, residential, hotel, retail and entertainment space in addition to a two-level underground parking garage that spans seven acres below the property
- An environmentally progressive Climate Ribbon™ architectural feature that provides innovative climate control so shoppers can walk in comfort between stores and restaurants
- Incorporates key transportation centers with the Miami Metromover while offering easy access to Interstate 95
- 565,000 square-foot shopping center
- 260,000 square feet of office space in two towers
- 780 condominiums in two towers
- 263 hotel rooms
- 89 serviced apartments
- 2,600 parking spaces
- An environmentally sophisticated and innovative Climate Ribbon™ architectural feature that provides active and positive climate control
The name of the video is God’s Plan and it features Drake at his philanthropic best making sure the people he encounters in life have what they need and then some. What an uplifting video and Blanton is very proud to have its work showcased in the video of such a popular music artist.
Blanton Construction is a 48-year-old construction company specializing in General Contracting, Design Build, Build to Suit and Construction Management.