WCOE KC is pleased to announce the new Board of Directors for the newly formed Kansas City chapter. The slate for the Board of Directors was approved by the majority of the members of the Women Construction Owners & Executives, Kansas City chapter.
The new Board of Directors are:
- President: Lisa Garney, President/Owner of LMG Construction
- Vice President: Elisabeth DeCoursey, President/Co-Owner of KC Testing & Engineering
- Secretary: Ashley Tumberger, President of Premier Mechanical Products LLC
- Treasurer: Julie Farrell, President/Owner of Regents Flooring
- Director At Large: Susan Remington, President/Owner of Pro-Mechanical LLC
In addition to the Board of Directors, WCOE KC would like to recognize two of its’ local members to the National Board of Women Construction Owners & Executives, USA. Dianna Richardson, President of Richardson Hauling has been appointed as the Central Region Director. Sheila Ohrenberg, President of Sorella Group Inc will be inducted as the National President on March 4th at the 2019 Women Build America Leadership Conference in Washington, D.C.
WCOE, USA is a National Association committed to helping women in the construction industry grow and prosper. Founded over 35 years ago on the purpose of assisting women in executive positions, providing resources to enhance professional development, and creating a legislative network to monitor and pursue legislation advantageous to the industry.
For more information on getting involved with WCOE KC, visit their website at www.wcoekc.org and follow them on social media.