The Board of Directors of the SITE Improvement Association has elected Mike Steiniger as President and Chairman, Pat Moriarity as Vice President and Chris Gottman as Secretary/Treasurer for 2021. Steiniger is President of Kuesel Excavating Company, Moriarity is President of Concrete Strategies and Gottman is Senior Vice President of Millstone Weber.
The new members elected to the board include Jennifer Bouquet, President of J & J Boring, Inc., Kurt Unnerstall, President of K.J. Unnerstall Construction Company, and Ken Van Bree, Partner at RubinBrown, LLP. Jennifer Bouquet previously served as President of SITE’s board and begins her second term on the board in 2021.
In addition, five board members were re-elected to two-year terms on the board. The returning members include:
- Kevin Klette, General Manager – Asphalt Division at Byrne & Jones Construction;
- Rick Scharf, President of Scharf Construction Company;
- Ryan Casey, Vice President of Construction Operations at Pace Construction Company;
- Danielle Roden, Project Manager at SITE Systems Landscaping, LLC; and
- Kevin Keenoy, Co-Owner of GS Grinding Services, LLC.
The SITE Improvement Association advances the construction industry in eastern Missouri through public policy advocacy, labor relations support, safety and leadership training and professional networking. Established in 1966 as an independent trade organization, SITE represents contractors performing work in the Concrete, Asphalt Paving, Sewer/Utility, Highway/Bridge, Earthmoving, Landscaping and Specialty construction sectors. For more information, visit www.sitestl.org.