SMPS-St. Louis recently announced their 2019-2020 Board of Directors.
The following slate has been elected by acclamation as the 2019-2020 SMPS St. Louis Chapter Board of Directors. The following individuals will commence their terms in office on September 1, 2019.
- President: Courtney Kinamore, S. M. Wilson & Co.
- President Elect: Megan Hinrichsen, Development Strategies
- Immediate Past President: Nora Bresnahan, Castle Contracting, LLC
- Treasurer: Julia Pluff, BRiC Partnership
- Secretary: Reagan Branham, CPSM, HERA laboratory planners
- Communications Director: Monica Stefek, Spellman Brady & Company
- Programs Director: Sarah Bundy, CM-BIM, CASCO + Rl5
- Education Director: Cheryl Vancil, Oates Associates Inc.
- Membership Director: Katie Helmsing, CRB
- Sponsorship Director: Monica Zidaru, Shannon & Wilson, Inc.
- Director at Large: Amanda Bohnert, S. M. Wilson & Co.
The Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) is the only organization dedicated to creating business opportunities in the A/E/C industries. With more than 7,000 members, SMPS provides leadership and professional development programs, industry research, business-building events, and vital marketing resources. Through SMPS, A/E/C professionals in North America tap into powerful networks to form project teams, secure business referrals and intelligence, and benchmark performance. The Society is committed to validating the practice of marketing and business development as essential to the success of all professional services firms.
For more information, visit www.smps-stl.org.